Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marc Elliott wants more Qadim plots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Marc Elliott wants more Qadim plots Left_bar_bleue0/0Marc Elliott wants more Qadim plots Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Marc Elliott wants more Qadim plots Empty
PostSubject: Marc Elliott wants more Qadim plots   Marc Elliott wants more Qadim plots I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:56 am

EastEnders star Marc Elliott has revealed that he wants to see his screen father-in-law Ramon Tikaram back in Albert Square.

Tikaram filmed his final scenes with the BBC soap earlier this year following a guest stint in the role of Qadim Shah.

Most recently, fans saw Qadim teaming up with a gang of thugs to attack Christian Clarke (John Partridge). He did so after hearing that Elliott's character Syed had been having an affair with the caterer, leaving his daughter Amira (Preeya Kalidas) heartbroken.

Speaking to DS, Elliott explained: "I'd love Qadim to come back. At some point, Qadim will find out that Amira's having Syed's baby because she isn't going to be able to hide it for very long.

"I'm not sure how Qadim could come back, but it'd be a really interesting dynamic. Ramon is so commanding in that role. Qadim didn't get Syed the first time, so maybe when he finds out, he could maybe kidnap Syed!"

Nina Wadia (Zainab Masood) has also recently called for the return of Qadim.
Back to top Go down

Marc Elliott wants more Qadim plots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: Eastenders :: Eastenders-Articles-
Jump to: