Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Election

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
General Election Left_bar_bleue0/0General Election Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

General Election Empty
PostSubject: General Election   General Election I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Anyone voting tomorrow? For those that aren't, who would you like to see win?

I can't stand Gordon Brown. He switched from chancellor and to minister exactly when everything started going wrong with the economy. He didn't even get elected in the first place. I think I'll vote Lib dem.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

General Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election   General Election I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:59 am

I got to vote twice.. I voted Conservative and Lib Dem. Gordon Brown can forget me voting for him!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

General Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election   General Election I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:24 pm

I wish I could vote! I'd be voting Labour =) I'd vote Lib Dem, but I don't want to convert to the Euro. There's no way I'd be voting for Conservatives (even without their homophobia and supporting of bloodsports)! I really hope that they don't get in!! I expect it'll be a Labour majority or a hung parliament which would probably result in a Lib Dem/Labour coalition.

By the way Kim, you're arguing that things only went wrong with the economy after Gordon Brown stopped being primarily in charge of it Razz
Back to top Go down

General Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election   General Election I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Well i can't stand the Conservatives stupid David Cameron Mad
If i could it would be Labour or possibly Lib Dem.

How did you manage to vote twice Em-J?
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

General Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election   General Election I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:12 am

I can't stand Labour. What have they done for this country over the past 2 years except muck it up. It's time for change (damn hung parliament). I did my votes through the post and I got one for the Worcester area and one for the Wychavon area which is where I used to live. I'm not sure why they gave me two though :/
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

General Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election   General Election I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:22 am

I can't vote, but I'd vote for Conservative. Esher and Woking (my costituency) is conservative Smile
Back to top Go down

General Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election   General Election I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:30 pm

--

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

General Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election   General Election I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:48 pm

eastendersranddfan wrote:
I live in a really conservative area (Exeter) but i'd still vote labour

Exeter's much more Labour than Conservative thank God (though this year the gap has narrowed... boo!) Very Happy We're one of the four remaining Labour constituencies in the South West.

I'm sorry, I know that a lot of you here prefer Conservatives, but I know for a fact that my life would not be as good as it is know if Labour hadn't been in power & I fear for my own academic and economic future with a Tory government (Thank God they don't have an overall majority! Hanging on for a Labour/Lib Dem coalition) and for the future of other families that are in a similar position to mine (or rather how mine used to be).
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
General Election Left_bar_bleue0/0General Election Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

General Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election   General Election I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:27 am

I think Gordon Brown could see it all going wrong and then decided he needed to scapegoat the blame onto Alistair Darling.

I voted Lib Dem and they got in in my constituency Very Happy I'd rather have Conservative than Labour and they got the remainder of the seats in my county I think (Wiltshire.)

I'm praying against Labour/Lib Dem coalition. The markets don't like it and we're in enough of a mess already. I think Gordon Brown would try to do it because he just seems desperate to hold onto power any way he can, and I don't think he'd mind if it was through a typically unstable three or more party coalition. I don't think it will happen though because of the amount of parties that would need to be involved to gain an overall majority.

I'm against the euro and I know Lib Dem support it but I'm not worried about that because we have to pass five convergence tests to get in and we failed four. That was before we were in a mess as well. Lib Dem also aren't going to get in under a first past the post system any time soon and I don't think they will be able to change the currency under a coalition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election   General Election I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Election
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: Offtopic :: Chat-
Jump to: