Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins Left_bar_bleue2/2Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins Empty
PostSubject: Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins   Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:06 am

You can read the full interview here
http://www.walfordweb.co.uk/item.php?id=2344

but i will post any Ronnie/Danielle stuff

There was some furore over the killing of Danielle, were you expecting such a passionate response from the audience to that storyline?

I wasn’t expecting the thread about wanting me dead! I understand that people are passionate about the show though. And I guess you can’t please everyone all of the time…

What was the thinking behind killing off the character of Danielle?

When we created Danielle, the intention was always that she would die at the end of the story – that we couldn’t let Ronnie have the one thing that she wanted more than anything in the world. And there is so much more that we want to do with Ronnie. Lauren Crace also understood from the beginning that she was only in the show for a finite amount of time and she supported the decision.

I guess that the shame is that the Danielle on screen was so loveable and honest and many viewers really took her to their hearts. So I understand the upset that it caused. But sometimes aren’t the storylines with the big twists the best? I remember watching the show and being so angry that Tiffany was killed off – but it’s also one of the Enders moments that I remember most vividly.

The Mitchell sisters are your baby and have been central to several key plots of the last few years, and you’ve mentioned before that you’d always wanted Sam Janus for Ronnie. Can you tell us a bit more about how you devised the characters?

When Diederick took over from Kate, we sat down and talked about what the show needed. We wanted more energy in the Vic, Phil and Peggy were rattling around in there with Ben. We wanted to create two new tough brassy Mitchell women in their early thirties who could shake up the place a bit. Ronnie is quite a ‘male’ woman, doesn’t like to show emotion, takes control of Roxy… And I’ve always loved Sam so pushed for her to be seen for the role. And Sam’s made Ronnie even better than we could have dreamed her to be.

Roxy was always the spoilt princess that Ronnie had to mother, trouble, mouthy, but with a big heart. Roxy was harder to cast, I remember Diederick auditioning loads of girls and worrying that we still didn’t have the right one. Then he called us in to his office one day and showed us Rita’s audition tape – and she was perfect.

Sadly, the show will be losing Barbara Windsor later this year. How do you feel Peggy’s departure will affect the dynamic of the Mitchell family?
It’s a huge loss but the show – and the Mitchells – will keep going. We’ve actually got an amazing story for the Mitchells over the next year or so… And maybe even some joy for Ronnie! It’s time to give the girl a break.

AM I IMAGINING THINGS???
Did they really say they are going to give Ronnie a break??
YAY
Might be jumping to conclusions here but does 'joy for Ronnie' mean
shes gonna get togetehr with Jack && shes gonna have a kid
that doesnt die??
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins   Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Result Wink
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins Left_bar_bleue2/2Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins   Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:18 pm

OMG! yay!! Very Happy
Also maybe there might be a wedding involved Very Happy Wink
Finally! some good news!
Just another year to go! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins Left_bar_bleue0/0Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins   Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:35 am

lol!

I hope this doesn't mean Sam's going at the end of her contract, because I've always thought that since Danielle died the only way they'd let Ronnie be happy would be if she was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins   Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:42 am

affraid Never thought of that Sad

Lets sign a petition Very Happy to make sure she doesnt leave but still as happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins Left_bar_bleue0/0Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins   Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Another one I wondered was I think secretly she's desperate for another daughter before she has a son even though she told Jack she wants two girls and a boy. I wonder if she gets pregnant and they let her be happy and it lives, but then it's a boy and she goes kind of mad again.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins   Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:20 pm

i know this sounds sooo stupid
but i would rather have Ronnie killed off if Sam quit
because when people return their characters are ruined!

At least if she died we can have emotional scenes etc
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins   Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Kim wrote:
Another one I wondered was I think secretly she's desperate for another daughter before she has a son even though she told Jack she wants two girls and a boy. I wonder if she gets pregnant and they let her be happy and it lives, but then it's a boy and she goes kind of mad again.

Thats what i was thinking cause when she went tht mad way she was deperate for a girl all she bought was pink i think that could be a good plot cause bbc always give a twist.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins   Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:27 pm

I was talking about Ronnie with my friend just after it came out that she was pregnant last year and I was like well they won't let Ronnie be happy and Roxy's cursed it by telling Ronnie that nothing's going to take the baby away from her, she's going to lose it. My friend said that she didn't think Ronnie was going to lose it but that it would be a boy. That's got to be the next thing I would think if not fertility problems because repeated miscarriages will get boring. And there was that time she told Peggy that she had a hunch that the baby was a girl; I wonder if Ronnie thinks that if she tells herself something often enough, it will come true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins   Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walford Web catches up with Dominic Treadwell-Collins
Page 1 of 1